Last week was a bit of a rough week for me. So much happened and I felt so lost. But my husband and sweet sister reminded me of God's unfailing love and the fact that He never leaves our side. So dear friends, I want to remind you. Whatever you are facing today, turn it over to God. He is there. He is simply waiting for you to reach out to Him. No problem is too big or too small for Him. Turn to Him.
Since last week was so rough for me, I am counting my blessings today! God is so good and always faithful.
- The fact that God never leaves my side no matter what I am facing.
- A sweet card from my husband reminding me that he loves me, that we always have each other and our children and that we will always be okay as long as we keep our eyes focused on God.
- Encouraging words from my sweet sister that helped me through a tough time.
- An unexpected blessing in a time of need.
- A lovely service at church with our children's ministry.
- A fun filled family time at the pumpkin patch.
- Celebrating birthdays with family.
- A job for my husband to go to this week.
- WiFi connections.
- Another unexpected blessing that is allowing my older children to go to youth convention.
- Time with the little kids while the big kids will be away.
A Holy Experience
Hear it on Sunday, Use it on Monday
Life In Our Fishbowl