"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:10-11
Continuing to count the ways God has blessed me:
- Husband going back to work.
- God always providing when it seemed there was no way in my human eyes.
- Andes Mint Cookies.
- Watching my children ice skate for the first time and love it.
- The opportunity for free field trips for my children.
- A sister who took all of her eight nieces and nephews for a fun day out.
- Unexpected blessings.
- My new Christmas gift from my husband, a much wanted camera.
- Two week break from school to have fun with my kiddos.
- Seeing new Christians fall in love with Jesus.
What are you thankful for today?