"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."
God calls YOU His friend. Yes, YOU. Never doubt it. He loves you and calls you His very own friend.
Continuing to count my 2012 blessings:
31. Being called a friend of God.
32. Being able to purchase the new movie, Courageous, and watching it with my children.
33. Fresh hair cuts for the family.
34. Celebrating my son's ninth birthday.
35. A nine year old that is taking after his daddy in that he loves new tennis shoes and will happily spend his own money buying a pair.
36. A husband who spoils me rotten.
37. The mighty power of God.
38. Men in my church who stand up and desire to be Godly leaders in their homes.
39. Lunch with the whole family.
40. A church remodel that is coming along very nicely.
41. Watching my kids bond over play dough.
42. One of my favorite pieces of jewelry: beautiful necklace with my family's names.
What are you praising God for today?
Today's giveaway is one I have been so excited about!! Recently I was blessed with a gift certificate for Cap Creations. When I went to their website to check it out, I saw some of the cutest jewelry! It took me an entire week to decide which piece I would get. I finally chose a beautiful necklace with my family's names. It is now one of my three most favorite pieces of jewelry (the other two being my wedding ring and a necklace my dad gave me for Christmas in 2010). I wear it all of the time! And since then I have picked out two new pieces to put on my wishlist. Not only does Cap Creation have beautiful jewelry, but this is their ministry and they are so wonderful to work with. I encourage you to check out their blog and website.
One blessed reader will win a $30 gift certificate to use at Cap Creation. To win, all you have to do is comment on the blog posts each day. That simple!
For extra entries, do each of the following then come back and leave separate comments telling me what you did:
- "Like" Sweet Blessings on Facebook
- Follow Sweet Blessings on Twitter
- Follow Sweet Blessings on Google Friend Connect
- "Like" Caps Creations on Facebook
- Share the giveaway on Facebook
- Tweet about the giveaway
A Holy Experience