Counting my blessings in 2012:
85. Continued side work for my husband while his job was slow.
86. A beautiful Valentine's spent at home with all of my loves.
87. My son discovering YouVersion's "read-to-me" option and listen to God's Word for hours.
88. Our new family "toy," a Kindle Fire, and the help it gives my husband for preparing for church.
|Back: brother-in-law David, sister Kendil, |
me, my husband Jeremy
Front: Sister's boyfriend Jeff, sister Brooke,
Mom, Dad, Sister-in-law Melissa, brother Brian
90. Japanese leftovers for Sunday lunch.
91. My beautiful sister and her family coming to church again this week.
92. Pancakes with my church family.
93. Seeing so many new faces to our Sunday morning prayer time.
|Skillet performing at Winter Jam|
95. Seeing my two little ones having fun playing with something as simple as a box.
96. The different presidents of the USA. While I do not agree with all of them, I respect them and will always continue to pray for our president.
97. Watching roses wilt but knowing that the love my husband and I have will not wilt.
What are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience