God is simply looking for people who are willing to say "yes God, use me." Are you willing? Are you ready to say yes to God this week? Ready to say yes before you even know what He requires of you?
Are you a person that says yes to God?
136. Playing pirates in the backyard with my son.
137. A new tube of mascara (girls you know what I'm talking about!).
138. Spring break.
139. Sleeping with windows open.
140. Sun shining on my face.
141. The sound of a lawn mower buzzing.
142. Smell of fresh cut grass.
143. Non-drowsy allergy medication.
144. The clanking of the flagpole and watching the American flag dance in the wind.
145. Playing driveway volleyball with my three guys.
146. Chicken and mandarin orange salad.
147. A day out with my husband.
148. Watching NCAA games with my husband and sons.
149. My oldest daughter's passion for capturing nature through photography.
150. My youngest daughter's sensitivity to the Spirit.
151. Hearing of my nephew stand up for Christ in his high school.
152. Hearing of a father who prays with his son each and every morning and the positive impact it is having in their lives.
153. The many wonderful blogs that encourage me. Please scroll down my page and check out some of the great blogs.
154. Christian fiction that not only entertains me but also encourages me.
155. His grace like rain that falls down on me.
A Holy Experience