Join me at Woman to Woman Ministries on our journey through the Love Dare!
The calendar tells us that yesterday was Easter. But if you have a personal relationship with Jesus, then the celebration of His resurrection continues on! We can continue to praise God each and every day. Three-hundred and sixty-five days a year, not just one. Friends, today continue to reflect on His great sacrifice of love and praise Him.
Continuing to praise God for all He has blessed me with in 2012:
189. God sending His one and only Son to pay my debt.
190. Jesus willingly taking a beating and the cross for me.
191. The fact that He is no longer on the cross or in the grave, but He is alive!
192. Time spent reflecting His great love.
193. Beginning a new book study with my wonderful Bible study gals.
194. Working on an Easter craft/gift for my family.
195. Our church's Easter Outreach and all of the church family that worked so hard to help.
196. Talking with my children about the true meaning of Easter.
197. The excitement of my children as they get an Easter treat.
198. A beautiful Easter service at church.
199. Spending the afternoon with the family and watching all of our kiddos hunt for treats.
200. A friend ready to make the most important decision in his life, saying "I do" to Jesus.
201. Finding a new drum teacher for my boys so that we can start lessons back up.
202. A clean vehicle and my husband who cleans it for me.
203. Instagram finally being available for Andriod.
204. Chats with Woman to Woman starting this weekend.
205. The smell of shampoo on my child's hair after a shower.
What are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience