Please join me at Woman to Woman Ministries as we walk through the Love Dare together. This week we are on dare/week 12.
This past week has been a tough week. We were very busy and dealt with some hardships. One thing that is helping me through the difficulties is to count my blessings.
Counting the sweet way the Lord is blessing me in 2012:
246. Excitement over one of my besties coming for a visit very soon!
247. A relaxing Tuesday evening at home.
248. A fun Wednesday afternoon at the park with friends.
249. Meeting a new friend and fellow blogger, Mrs. Price is Right about Homeschooling.
250. A beautiful Thursday afternoon at the park with one of my besties, Mandy from Woman to Woman and Growing with God.
251. Another incredible night with my Bible study girls.
252. Church dinner to welcome newcomers.
253. Early Saturday morning baseball practices.
254. Dinner and fellowship with good friends.
255. Have school outside on the patio on beautiful, sunny days.
256. A much needed Sunday afternoon nap after a week of sleepless nights.
257. My husband and son getting up early this morning for a run together.
258. Preparing to work with a bloggy friend on a new project.
259. Seeing a hurting friend realize that even if in the difficult times Jesus is worthy to be praised.
260. Jesus reminding me that difficult times should not steal my joy in Him.
261. The love I have found in Him that is greater than life itself.
What are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience