Join me at Woman to Woman Ministries for Marriage Monday. Today we are discussing The Love Dare, dare 13.
I want to start the week off by challenging you. Spend some time in prayer today asking God how you can be the physical hands and feet of Christ. Listen to His voice and be open to what He asks you to do. Maybe He will call you to pay for someone's gas, or maybe just pump their gas. He may call you to buy groceries for a struggling family, or maybe just babysit the children for an hour to give the parents a break. God may ask you to offer to pray for your boss, or possibly just buy a coffee for him. Whatever God calls you to, be ready. Be His hands and feet this week. Serve as Christ would serve. Be sure to share with us what God has called you to do. You may comment here or write on our Facebook page.
Continuing to count my blessings for 2012:
262. My Pastor who leads with wisdom and integrity.
263. My Pastor's wife, and dear friend, who stands beside her husband as a beautiful example of a Godly woman and wife.
264. Rain showers.
265. My sister who is the perfect aunt to her nieces and nephews.
266. Free tickets to the local dirt track race.
267. Watching my dad race and be safe doing something he loves.
268. Having my eleven month old nephew stay the weekend with us for the first time.
269. Rocking the sweet little boy to sleep.
270. A night of praise and worship with my church family.
271. Seeing people stand with arms high and hearts abandon to praise the King.
272. Dinner with friends.
273. The church getting outside the four walls to be the hands and feet of Christ.
274. Hearing our church family talk about their experiences serving others.
275. Sunday afternoon lunch with the entire family.
276. Pineapple-mango tea.
277. The beautiful and unthinkable generosity of complete strangers.
278. Grandparents taking the kids for the evening.
279. Spending Sunday evening alone with my husband.
280. Trips to the park with a dear friend.
What are you thankful for today?
A Holy Experience