Please join me at Woman to Woman Ministries as we continue through the Love Dare. Today is week/Dare .
This week has been a beautiful and blessed week for me. It has helped me to see some of the beautiful ways God is blessing me and my family. So I will continue on counting those sweet blessings in 2012:
331. My husband who stays up late at night coaching our sons' baseball games but still gets up very early for work each day.
332. Friends arriving in town safely.
333. Hugs from a best friend.
334. Best friends and spending time with them.
335. Visiting the farm with our dear friends.
336. Seeing a baby calf come into this world.
337. Our friend winning all three of his races and seeing the amazing things God is doing with him.
338. Having their sweet little girl stay with us for a few days and seeing all of the kids playing together.
339. A girls night with my daughters and our little visitor in a hotel.
340. My husband and sons having a boys night at home with lots of food and video games.
341. A fun kid's service at church.
342. Seeing kids raise their hands to worship God.
343. Celebrating my nephew's first birthday.
344. Dinner and many laughs with our friends.
345. Getting my husband's tv cable fixed after a week of not working.
346. A morning workout with my mom and daughters.
347. My mom's excitement at serving as the interim pastor of her church.
348. Watermelon, a cool and refreshing summer treat.
349. A dishwasher so that I do not have to do all of the dishes by hand.
350. My son who is currently "playing" the piano and singing along to his own made up songs.
What are you praising God for today? He is so good and worthy of our praise!
A Holy Experience