Today's love dare is well, let's just say a big ouch for me. It is something God had to strongly deal with me about in the past and has to gently remind me of often. If I could talk to a woman about to be married, today's love dare would be my advice to her.
I think nearly every woman alive makes the mistake of entering into marriage thinking her husband will fulfill her every need. To read more, please head over to Woman to Woman Ministries for Marriage Monday.
Continuing to count my blessings for 2012:
518. Getting to chat with my friend and fellow Woman to Woman Magazine writer, Claire.
519. My children's continued growth in their musical abilities.
520. Dinner and fellowship with good friends.
522. Winning a gift certificate and shopping online for a new dress.
523. Watching my nine year old son help an elderly woman, a stranger to us, into her car.
524. The reminder that no matter what we face, joy comes in the morning.
525. A lazy Sunday afternoon at home.
526. Getting our school work for another year of homeschool.
527. My children taking interest in the ministry of puppetry.
What are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience