Monday, September 17, 2012
Roast and Brownies
Throughout the Bible we see over and over a common thread: unity. From the beginning of the Word to the very end, everything is intertwined together. It never contradicts itself or separates itself.
Think of the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Three separate things, yet three all in one. United, together. To read more, please head over to Woman to Woman Ministries for Marriage Monday. We are continuing our journey through The Love Dare.
Continuing to count my blessings in 2012:
596. The brand new issue of the Woman to Woman Magazine!
597. The wonderful and inspiring women that write for the Woman to Woman Magazine.
598. Having my baby sister over for dinner.
599. Roast for Sunday dinner.
601. My husband working hard on our yard.
602. Relaxing on Sunday afternoon.
603. The sweet reminder that God can handle my problems even when I can't.
604. Worship music that helps me stay focus on God and worship Him throughout the day.
What are you praising God for today? Comment below with five blessings you are thankful for.
A Holy Experience