Monday, October 1, 2012
A Night Away & Prayers
Today I want to introduce you to my husband, Jeremy. Jeremy forgets to put his shoes up often. At any given time you can walk into my house and see three or four pairs of his shoes lying around. Jeremy forgets to turn his stinky work clothes the right way after taking them off inside out. So when I do laundry, I have to reach my hands into his not so pleasant socks and turn them around. Jeremy likes to have a Dr Pepper before bed and always leaves his cup on the nightstand for me to get in the morning. Jeremy has this one particular blanket and pillow he uses when he watches tv and he often forgets to put it up so I end up putting it away.
Yep, that's my Jeremy. He rocks! To read more, please head over to Woman to Woman Ministries. We have an awesome giveaway going on!
Continuing to count my blessings in 2012:
619. Prayers of safety for my daughter.
620. The safe and fun trip she had for her volleyball tournament.
621. My daughter arriving home safe and sound.
622. A night away with my husband for a marriage retreat.
623. Fun, games and fellowship with other Christian couples.
624. A time of devotions, prayer, tears and encouragement with other Christian wives.
625. The wise words of my friend and pastor's wife.
626. God's peace as I speak to wives.
627. My husband's arm around my shoulder.
628. Seeing two friends unite in marriage.
629. Dinner with good friends.
630. The incredible new journey God is taking my parents on.
631. Listening to children voice prayer requests during church, showing their faith that God answers prayer.
632. A fun giveaway at Woman to Woman Ministries.
What are you praising God for today? Comment below with five things!
A Holy Experience