Continuing to count my blessings in 2012:
683. Being welcomed back in to our old church family as though we never left.
684. Beginning our new children's ministry, Overhauling Kids.
685. An afternoon at the park with the kids.
686. Watching my daughter twirl in circles as she blows bubbles.
687. Watching my sons toss a football.
688. Seeing the beauty of autumn.
689. Hearing of ways God's people are reaching out and blessing others.
690. A birthday celebration for my niece and nephew.
691. Watching my kids, niece, nephews and friends jump on the trampoline and into a foam pit.
692. Seeing my mom play with the grandkids on the trampoline.
693. Looking out my window right this moment and seeing a big, bright, beautiful full moon.
694. Sunday lunch and birthday celebration for my sister and dad.
695. Cooking in my kitchen with my brother and sisters.
696. Sitting around the living room talking with my family.
697. Relaxing Sunday night watching funny videos and laughing with my husband and kids.
698. A roaring fire to warm my home.
699. Reading through the book of Hebrews.
700. The reminder, from the book of Hebrews, that there are angels all around us. We never know when we are entertaining angels.
What are you five things you are praising God for today? Comment below.
Homemaking is a lot of work. It takes a lot of planning. We have not only housework and caring for the family, but errands to take care of, appointments to attend, and taking the kids to and from activities. My calendar fills up quickly most months. Just recently I have gotten more into meal planning for my family and while it takes some serious planning, it is so much easier in the end.
Sue, at Homemaker's Friend, has a great help! Her Homemaker's Planner! This planner is not only beautiful to look at, it has monthly and weekly planning, a place to keep tasks and projects, a place to put your shopping list that is perforated to tear out and take with you, and beautiful encouragement throughout. I am super excited to begin to use my planner in just two months and I will definitely continue to purchase this Homemaker's Planner in years to come. Sue is sweet to work with and when you order, you receive your items quickly.
A Holy Experience