I am also very exciting to be guest posting today at Stringer Mama for the Birthday Gifts for Jesus series. Join me as I talk about some things my family does to keep Christ in CHRISTmas.
- Serving Thanksgiving (eve) dinner to our church community.
- Spending the entire day Saturday relaxing with my family.
- Hot cocoa with peppermint marshmallows.
- Pumpkin pie.
- Decorating for Christmas with my husband and kids.
- Beautiful white Christmas lights.
- Finally starting a wonderful book that has sat on my shelf waiting to be read since May.
To win the Cooper and Me books, simply comment on today's post for entry. For extra entries, share the giveaway on Facebook and/or Twitter, then come back and leave separate comments telling me you shared the giveaway. The winner will be announced tomorrow.
A Holy Experience