Continuing to count my blessings.
- A fun kids night in with our kids in church.
- Watching my Pastor get in there and make crafts with the kids.
- Crazy cookie in a bag (an object lesson/snack for the kids).
- The power of prayer (I'll talk about this tomorrow so be sure to come back!)
- Andes peppermint crunch baking chips. A must use baking ingredient at Christmas time.
- BFFs (twin sisters, so we call all three of them triplets, smiles) for my ten year old daughter and fun sleepovers.
- Relaxing Sunday evenings at home.
- God's provision.
- Great ideas from Pinterest.
- A soul longing for Him.
What are you thankful for today?