"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
Blessings from 2012:
122. Sunshine and warmth.
123. Beautiful breezes blowing through open windows.
124. A day off to take the kids to the movies.
125. Sleeping late on a Saturday morning.
126. Saturday drives to Dairy Queen.
127. Sunday lunch with family and friends.
128. Listening to my sons and nephew "jam" with the guitars and drums.
129. A rainy Sunday afternoon.
130. The mountain of laundry, because we have clothes to wear.
131. The sink of dishes, because we have food to eat.
132. Basketballs left in the yard, because we have children that love to play.
133. Multiple trips to the library each week, because my children love to read.
134. The brand new Woman to Woman Morning Reflections group for women to come for accountability in their walks with God.
135. The deep desire for the Spirit of God to fall fresh on me.
What are you thankful for today?
A Holy Experience