Join me over at Woman to Woman as we continue to walk through the Love Dare together.
This week I have felt especially grateful to God. He has greatly blessed me and sometimes it just overwhelms me. Today I am continuing to count my blessings for 2012:
207. Going cosmic bowling with dear friends.
208. Sleeping in after bowling late into the night.
209. My dad having having a fun night and coming in 2nd in the first race of the season.
210. A relaxing Saturday at home.
211. Safety from the storms crossing the Midwest.
212. Baskets at the dollar store (I love baskets for organizing!).
213. Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
214. My daughter having a safe and fun time at youth retreat.
215. Preparing for baseball practice starting this week.
216. Chats with W2W.
217. Staff lunch and meeting with the incredible leaders of my church.
218. The sunshine that beams down on me and warms my skin.
219. My children knowing that they can go to God in prayer when they are fearful.
220. His grace.
221. His peace.
222. His joy.
What are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience