What a lovely weekend! This weekend I was reminded of the many beautiful ways that God has blessed me. So I am continuing to count my blessings for 2012:
301. Summer break!
302. Candles that smell like the ocean.
303. Picnics with other homeschooling families to celebrate the end of the school year.
304. Family and friends that are certified EMT and RNs when we have little accidents at the playground.
305. Relaxing Friday evenings at home after a busy week.
306. My third child, Grace, who celebrated her eleventh birthday this weekend.
307. Seeing the joy on her face as she blows out candles and celebrates with her family and friends.
308. Kids running through the sprinkler.
309. A great-grandfather sitting with little boys on the patio eating hotdogs.
310. Strawberries and bananas.
311. Medical insurance, something I often take for granted having.
312. The color purple, my favorite color. It makes me smile.
313. Friends that are always there to pray for me.
314. A gentle reminder to "live honest."
315. His light that shines when all else fades.
A Holy Experience