Please join me at Woman to Woman for Marriage Monday. Today we are on Love Dare 14.
Last Monday I challenged everyone to pray and ask God how you could be His physical hands and feet throughout the week. I had several opportunities to be the hands and feet of Christ last week so I will share two of my experiences. I met a friend for a visit and play date for the kids so I bought cookies and drinks for everyone to enjoy during our visit. On Friday I went to watch my dad race and earlier in the day had been given a blessing, so I paid it forward and bought a ticket for someone else at the racetrack. Your turn! Please share with us what God lead you to do and what impact your service had. You can comment below or write on the Facebook timeline.
Today I will continue to count the sweet ways God is blessing me in 2012:
281. Baseball pictures that will help us to always remember our boys' years of playing.
282. My husband who works hard yet is always there to help others.
283. My husband who runs errands for me late at night because he knows how much I dislike driving.
284. Sitting on the back deck at dusk.
285. Quiet time with a Veggie Tale movie after a cranky morning.
286. Watching my two five year old nephews (not twins) graduate from Preschool.
287. Celebrating my nephew's second birthday.
288. Watching family and friends play a game of volleyball just for fun.
289. A staff meeting and the wonderful, Godly leaders at my church.
290. My daughter's wonderful effort to make breakfast for me, even if it didn't turn out like she wanted.
291. A beautiful Mother's Day service at my church.
292. A wonderful mom that I can celebrate on Mother's Day. She is not only an incredible mom, but also the perfect Nana to my kids and my best friend.
293. A wonderful grandmother that I can also celebrate on Mother's Day. I am so thankful that we have always lived close to my grandparents and that we have a close relationship.
294. Mother's day picnic with my family.
295. Time out in God's beautiful creation.
296. The beautiful new cowboy boots my family gifted me.
297. Kind words of dear friends for Mother's Day.
298. The four precious blessings from Heaven that let me celebrate Mother's Day. I love my kids.
299. Going to bed early after a long, but wonderful weekend.
300. Mother's who care for their children with love and lift them in prayer daily.
What are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience