316. Service men and women, past and present, for their service and sacrifice.
317. The families of our service men and women who are left at home waiting on their loved one.
318. The privilege of living in the United States of America.
319. Being able to talk to a dear bloggy friend on the phone for the first time.
320. Making plans with her for exciting things to come.
321. A reminder from a friend when I became busy and forgot to do something very important.
322. A fun Woman to Woman Facebook party to get to connect with women all over the world.
323. A sudden rain storm that was much needed.
324. Sitting around with my family on a Friday night.
325. Lunch with friends.
326. First swimming day of the summer.
327. Swimming with family and friends.
328. Medication that helps when a headache comes on.
329. My parents having a weekend out of town on their motorcycle, but coming home safely.
What are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience