I want to share a few things with you, my friends. If you have a business, product, book, e-book, etsy shop, or blog that you would like to advertise for, I would like you to pray about partnering with me and advertising here on Sweet Blessings. For information on advertising with Sweet Blessings please click HERE. The second thing, I humbly ask you to check out all of the wonderful sponsors I currently have. Scroll to the middle of the page and on the sidebar you will find wonderful Christian businesses. And last, I have a long list of incredible and encouraging blogs on on this page. Please check them out and be blessed!
Continuing to count my blessings for 2012:
389. Making plans to for my daughter to begin piano lessons this week.
390. Ice cold water on a hot day.
391. Popsicles after a day in the sun.
392. My son praying and asking to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
393. Swimming with family again this week.
394. A beautiful worship service at church.
395. My mom having lost her voice and unsure of how to preach, steps up to the pulpit on Sunday morning and miraculously her voice appeared!
396. My husband's Father's Day gift coming in, it was late but he loved it.
397. A swim party and bbq with our church family.
398. Shekhinah glory.
399. Waiting for His presence. I don't want to be where He is not.
400. Standing in the presence of God!
A Holy Experience