In the recent weeks God has been speaking to me about listening to Him when He speaks and spending more time with Him. Sometimes His lessons are not easy to hear, but it is so important to listen. What is He teaching you about?
Continuing to count my blessings for 2012:
436. Wonderful people there to lift me up when I am down.
437. The reminder that even though it feels as though everything in the world is against me, God is for me.
438. Good friends that check on me when they know I am having a hard time.
439. A hard lesson learned.
440. Husband making a delicious dinner.
441. After dinner family walks.
442. Freshly cleaned carpets.
443. Community work with the church.
444. Sweat iced tea on a hot day.
445. Dinner with good friends.
446. Playing Yahtzee with friends.
447. Worshiping with church family.
448. Children coming to the altar for prayer.
449. Children praying for each other at the altar.
450. Seeing the Spirit of the Lord moving in children's church.
What are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience