Please join me at Woman to Woman Ministries for Marriage Monday!
Continuing to count the beautiful ways that God blesses me each and every day.
401. A very organized baseball mom that kept me on track when I wrote down a wrong date.
402. Watching my boys play their last baseball games of the season.
403. Watching my boys' baseball skills grow this year.
404. End of baseball season ice cream.
405. Notes from a nine year old reminding daddy to wake him and kiss him bye before work, even at 3am.
406. Hamburgers on the grill.
407. Walking with my mom and kids.
408. More summer swimming.
409. Downloading a new family devotional book to our Kindle.
410. Studying the book of Romans.
411. Painting the fingernails of my beautiful girls.
412. My sister taking my girls shopping early on a Saturday morning.
413. Homemade M&M cookies.
414. My son being responsible and using his own money to buy a new pair of work boots.
415. Lots of homegrown corn.
God is just so awesome. I know He has blessed you so what are you praising God for today?
A Holy Experience