This summer my husband planted a large vegetable garden. They started to grow and we were excited to eat some delicious home grown vegetables. One day we went to check on the garden and there were parasites all over the corn. Hundreds of beetles destroying what we (and by we I mean he, I didn't touch it, smiles) worked so hard for. Sadly, there are parasites out there that want to destroy your marriage, too. Join me at Woman to Woman to read more...
Continuing to count my blessings for 2012:
451. Tough lessons from Daddy God.
452. Generous people helping me to get a new computer.
453. A computer genius that could get my files from my dead computer.
454. Listening to my daughter practice her piano and sing along as she does.
455. Welcoming a new friend and team member to Woman to Woman Ministries.
456. Rain. Even though it wasn't much, it was rain after so many weeks of drought.
457. Fried green tomatoes.
458. The opportunity to bless people in my church community with free school supplies, free socks and free hair cuts for back to school.
459. God using me and helping me to step out of my comfort zone.
460. The opportunity to pray with a complete stranger, in the middle of Dairy Queen, for her missing teenage daughter.
461. My wonderful sister who took my two oldest children to the amusement park for a day of fun and Christian concerts.
462. The beautiful flower bush in my front yard.
463. The secret place where Jesus and I meet.
Comment below with five things you are praising God for today.
A Holy Experience