Monday, August 13, 2012
Saying Good-bye Is Temporary
Today may be hard for us. We are going to talk about personal responsibility. We want other people to take responsibility for their actions and words. We want others to own up to their mistakes.
But do we?
To read more, join me at Woman to Woman Ministries for Love Dare 26.
Continuing to count my blessings in 2012:
501. Knowing that even though we had to say good-bye to a dear friend this week, we will one day see him again, in Heaven.
502. Knowing that even in those hard times of uncertainty, God has a plan.
503. Jeremiah 29:11.
504. Watching the Olympics games with my family.
505. A delicious Mexican dinner with my family.
506. Seeing so many wonderful people that I haven't seen for years. Some of my old babysitters, Sunday School teachers, people I went to church for many years. All such important people in my growing up years.
507. Seeing a beautiful expression of worship as a sweet friend paints to worship music.
508. A break in the extreme heat.
509. My husband and sons taking care of our yard.
510. Having a spiritual talk with my twelve year old son.
511. Sleeping in on Saturday for the first time in awhile.
512. Having a Sunday nap.
What are you praising God for today? Comment below with five things you are thankful for.
A Holy Experience