The Bible is our manual for life. Our manual for marriage, our manual for parenting, for everything we face, the Bible is our guide. But for many, the Bible seems too big and too hard. I listen time and time again to people say, "I just don't know where to start!" It seems overwhelming and so often we give up.
You must commit to it. The Bible is worth it. Get over the hurdle and stick to it! To read more, come on over to Woman to Woman for Marriage Monday!
Continuing to count blessings in 2012:
728. Watching my sons play cars together in their jammies.
729. Watching my teenage daughter learn a lesson in grace and praying for others.
730. Hearing her play drums in the worship service at church, using her talents for the Lord.
731. Baking homemade "mini" chocolate chip cookies with my little girl for her tea party.
732. Meeting with church staff and making plans for our church.
733. My church working together to raise money for a young lady to go to a mission's trip.
734. My mother-in-law finally up, moving and feeling better.
735. God healing the mass on her kidneys.
736. Hearing of many, many miracles each week at church Bible study.
737. Calm, quiet Sunday evenings.
738. Fireplace to warm us after I left the window open in 30* weather.
739. Feeling the presence of the Lord with me all day.
740. Knowing that God is before me, behind me and beside me and I never have to fear.
What are you praising God for today? Comment below with five things.
A Holy Experience
Looking for Christmas gifts? Check out Dayspring for