This week is of course Thanksgiving week, so today I want to continue counting some of my blessings. God is always so faithful and I want to praise Him.
- Friday evening campout with my family.
- Reaching out to the church community.
- New faces at church.
- Sunday afternoon naps.
- Hot cocoa.
- Excitement for an upcoming adult night out with my church family to my favorite Japanese steakhouse.
- A blessing from the wonderful people at Hallmark Channel when I missed one of their tv movies.
- Seeing my son practice drums with the worship team in preparation for one day being a part of the team.
- Anticipation for what God has planned.
- Encouragement to show someone who may be hurting that they do matter and that there is someone who loves them.
I love worship music! Today I am giving away a copy of the new cd Revolution Worship. Revolution Worship has incredible music that is fun, uplifting and great to help usher the presence of the Lord in.
To enter to win this cd, simply comment on the blog post today. For extra entries, share the contest on Facebook and/or twitter and leave separate comments letting me know you shared. The winner will be announced tomorrow.
|Revolution Worship Live|
By Revolution Worship