But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
46. One good night of sleep after a week of sleepless nights.
47. New faces at church.
48. A productive leadership meeting with the church staff.
49. Celebrating birthdays with a 19 year old niece and a 5 year old nephew.
50. Preparing to celebrate my (oldest) baby's 14th birthday this week.
51. Learning a new craft with my children.
52. His perfect and beautiful grace.
53. His Word that is alive.
55. Going on a date to Wendy's for a frosty with one of my boys.
A Holy Experience