If someone told you that by changing one thing about your marriage, you could guarantee with near to 100 percent assurance that your life together would significantly improve, you would at least want to know what it was. And for many Godly couples, that "one thing" is the daily practice of praying together.
There is so much power in prayer. When we humble ourselves and go to our Father, He listens. He leans in and listens to our words and our hearts. To read more, please join me at Woman to Woman Ministries for Marriage Monday.
Continuing to count my 2012 blessings from the Father:
741. Sweet whispers of my girls having heart to heart talks in the stillness of the night.
742. My sons feeling protective of their sisters.
743. The smell of burning leaves.
744. Standing hand in hand in a circle of believers lifting our voices in thanksgiving for all God has done.
745. Hearing friends praise God for the dark times because even in those dark times, God is there.
746. My husband having a day off to sleep in and catch up on rest.
747. The incredible turn out for a church clean/work day.
748. A fun photo session.
749. A fun dinner/date night with couples from church. We had a blast!
750. Laughing with friends.
751. Knowing that being a Christian doesn't mean being being boring.
752. Another wonderful Sunday in church.
753. Lunch with the family at our favorite Mexican restaurant.
754. Watching Duck Dynasty with the family and laughing hysterically.
755. Reading through the book of Revelations.
756. Knowing that through the terrifying events of the tribulation, I will be sitting at the feet of my Father in Heaven.
What are you thankful for today? Comment below with five things.
Review & Giveaway:
Have you heard of Lila Rose's flexi clips? I was thrilled when I received an email from a very sweet lady asking me to review a Lila Rose flexi clip. Less than a week later I received a cute little package with a beautiful flexi clip! My daughter was thrilled at something new for her hair and so was I! Lila Rose offers adorable hair clips for all ages. This clip is perfect for my hair and both of my girls' hair. They also offer different sizes for thin or thick hair.
I was a little worried about how to get this clip into my hair and if it would stay. Surprise! It is super easy to put in and stayed all day! My eleven year old daughter could even put it in by herself in a matter of seconds.
If you are looking for a Christmas gift or a new clip for a woman/girl's hair for Christmas, check out Elizabeth Williams' Lila Rose store! Elizabeth is so sweet to offer one blessed Sweet Blessings reader a free flexi clip! To enter to win, complete each task in the rafflecopter below. The winner will be announced on Wednesday.
A Holy Experience
Looking for Christmas gifts? Check out Dayspring for