I am thrilled to be guest posting at Encourage 24/7 with my dear friend Tracy today. Please join me!
The hardest part of being a praying wife, other than the sacrifice of time, is maintaining a pure heart. It must be clean before God in order for you to see good results. That's why praying for a husband must begin with praying for his wife.
Most, if not all, of us, go into our marriage thinking our husband is close to perfect. And those things that are not perfect, we find cute and what makes him unique. After that "honeymoon phase" is over and reality sets in, we see that cute is really irritating. And perfect? Can we say ha!? To read more, join me at Woman to Woman Ministries for our new marriage series, Power of a Praying Wife.
Continuing to count my blessings because has blessed me in many ways...
871. Calm school days.
872. Beautiful and unusual springlike weather in January.
873. Meeting with our church staff.
874. The opportunity to minister along side such wonderful people.
875. Great plans for our church.
876. New faces and families at church.
877. Dinner and laughs with great friends.
878. Lunch with new friends.
879. Reading through the Bible as I cry, laugh, say ouch and feel encouraged.
880. Knowing that His precious love for me is extravagant.
A Holy Experience