885. Watching the video of a young man, he used to attend our children's ministry, win the spelling bee that will now send him to the county spelling bee. He is autistic, but that does not define him. He is an incredible young man.
886. Seeing my baby sister so happy.
887. Having her help in our children's ministry each week.
888. My husband's help with cleaning when I know he would much rather be sitting down relaxing.
889. Faith that God will supply my needs.
890. Knowing God is in control of all things.
What are you praising God for today? Comment below with five things you can thank Him for.
I try to abide by copyrights, but I do not always know where to give credit. If you see a photo on my blog that is yours and would like me to add credit to you or remove the photo, please kindly email me at email@example.com.
Some of the links on this blog are paid advertisements. When you support these businesses, you are supporting the ministry of Sweet Blessings. Thank you.